At the hospital
We're at the hospital, planning to give birth to the second baby some time today. For all details, visit www.marbit.com . This post is a placeholder for people's comments. We're bored in the hospital. If you visited, please leave us a comment!

27 Comments:
Hi Steve! I directed everyone in the services meeting to marbit.com, so you should have lots of watchers today. Everyone here is very excited to hear from you. And, you should be glad you're not here listening to me swear at Starwood - I'm on my 4th revision of the SAME listings. AHHHHHH!!!!
Kira - you look so happy! I SOOOO did not look like that myself. Good for you!
Good luck - I'll write again later on!
Hey Guys. You are both so hillarious-- Blogging in real-time through the child-birthing process. People here at the office thought it was hillarious that you were emailing people, Kira. Tell me you don't have a web-cam with you!
Agree that you look completely joyful in that photo. I love it.
Talk to you again soon.
I'm very amused that a hospital wouldn't bother taking down a sign taped to the desk, instead opting to tear it down and leave the corners taped up...
(This is the posting that I tried to send after your 2nd posting but was not allowed access.)
Steve. Why do you have to sit also?
Forget this bla, bla, bla about Kira and the baby, I want some important info. Did you remember your expectant father snacks? If so do you think you have enough? If not will they let you stand up and get some while Kira is just hanging out and relaxing? Trail mix with M&M's mixed in are the best for these kind of situations. Keep me posted, I am updating Elyse via cell phone. Isn't the technology of the 21st centurey wonderful? All my love and best of luck. Tell Kira and the baby to be the same.
You should consider yourself lucky to have the luxury to be bored. Take it from someone who was part of the exact oppisite, bored is good where you are.
Remeber, be careful what you wish for.
No hourly updates since 1:20???? Did you fall asleep or giving birth?
I'll bet your sorry I learned how to do this blog thing now.
After your last entry I am now hoping you do not have another 26 hours ahead of you. The only good that comnes from that is the guilt you can give your child in years ahead by reminding him of all the hors you spent in labor. (Just ask Momo)
so, IS your PT in FOCUS?
Glad to hear your "movin on up".
I don't know what all that meant that you reported (I would just turn to Elyse and ask what that all meant and if we were close)but I'm assuming it means you are getting closer since your on way.
Now were cookin.
Steve,
Please remember to be sure to stop typing when its time to help Kira push.
G-d Bless.
Tried to send word to you earlier.Trying again.Selfishly,this is so great for me to know from you how things are progressing.let us know how the BIG BROTHER is doing.Dherish the boredom.I love you all.Aunt Shirley
My time is 5:o5--computer time is 4:o5--blog time is 6:07.Who knows?Baby knows the right time!!!!
Steve: I love this on the computer, but please keep the mom company.. I'm thinking all really good things for you guys...Can you feel the love?
Kira: Don't forget to breathe. Breathing is a good thing. xoxo Min
Steve: I love this on the computer, but please keep the mom company.. I'm thinking all really good things for you guys...Can you feel the love?
Kira: Don't forget to breathe. Breathing is a good thing. xoxo Min
Steve: I love this on the computer, but please keep the mom company.. I'm thinking all really good things for you guys...Can you feel the love?
Kira: Don't forget to breathe. Breathing is a good thing. xoxo Min
Okay...I'll try to send this just once instead of 3 times. Real time is 7:00 now. Kira, Steve, and Evan: Just spoke to Paulie and he sends his love and best wishes to all of you.
Still sending good vibes...
xoxo Min
Still bored?????????
My Aunt is blogging!!!! Oy-vey-is- meir!!!!!
I don't know if my last post went... but CONGRATULATIONS!
Welcome Milo... come by and Alex, Ben and Shoshi will start teaching you bad habits.
Mazel to to all (now) 4 of you!
Love,
Cousins Debby, Gerry, Lynn, and David
Make that Mazel TOV!
Hey guys, what's going on? The house was sooo quiet and I thought you forgot me and my scratching and petting needs! Cats do not live by kibble and water alone! Come home soon...all is forgiven.
Chowder (meow)
Sholom guys its abe! Finally i got it to work to go to this website. Well you have pictures from when Evan was born even, its really cool just scrolling thorugh the pictures as he progresses through life. All of us have just been playing video games and sleeping at this house, and tonight is the new years eve party so we are E-X-C-I-T-E-D! And say hi to Evan and Milo for me! Bye!
sincerely,
abe
eddp [url=http://www.beatsbydreoutletuk.co.uk]Beats By Dre[/url] naqb http://www.beatsbydreoutletuk.co.uk jlbf ruxp [url=http://www.icheapbeatsbydre.co.uk]Dr Dre Beats[/url] clws http://www.icheapbeatsbydre.co.uk lbhk zjzk [url=http://www.hibeatsbydre.co.uk]Dr Dre Beats[/url] ocaf http://www.hibeatsbydre.co.uk heot imux [url=http://www.beatsshop1.com]Dr Dre Beats[/url] ysri http://www.beatsshop1.com nrxx dijq [url=http://www.drdrebeats2013.com]Beats By Dre Cheap[/url] xgar http://www.drdrebeats2013.com rdhc
This piece of writing is truly a good one it assists new net visitors, who are wishing for
blogging.
Also visit my weblog ... nalum.co.kr
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and
in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account
your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your
feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.
Have a look at my site buy phen 375
I all the time emailed this blog post page to all my associates, for the reason that
if like to read it then my friends will too.
Here is my web-site - buy breast actives
Post a Comment
<< Home