Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Cool Milo news

So we went to Milo's Dr's appointment last Monday afternoon and his Doc said that we might want to try letting him fall asleep on his own instead of always on us... We had tried this a number of times since his coming home from the hospital, but it always ended with Milo screaming, not something I was really interested in doing with him at 2 monhs old. So I told Steve and that night we tried again to let him fall asleep by himself and miracle of miracles, he did it, without even a peep. We have now come to realize when he has had enough of us and just wants to get some sleep, and when he does that, we put him down and in a few minutes he is fast asleep. He sometimes cries for a couple of minutes, but it is that getting settled for bed cry. It is great, and hopefully will help him fall asleep on his own as he gets older, I have such fun memories of putting Evan to sleep and crawling out of his room hoping not to wake him... if we can avoid that I will be psyched. In other Milo news, he is cooing a lot, smiling a lot, and has just begun a small laugh. Evan is still in love and all is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home