Milo Smileo
So over the last 3 weeks or so, Milo's interactivity with us has grown immensely, he now smiles almost on command when you smile at him, and he also giggles. It is so much fun to watch Evan make him smile and laugh.
We've been doing another sticker chart with Evan (at his request), he loves earning a prize for filling it up. It has been a week and most stickers he has earned easily, including brushing twice a day and flossing once a day, getting dressed in the morning, listening the first time, and trying new foods, but one has a eluded him - going to sleep at bedtime. It does not seem to matter what time he starts his bedtime process, he always seems to be up at 9:30pm. Dunno what I'll do about those stickers, but I'll have to figure something out. So far, Milo has been wonderful about going to sleep, so hopefully we won't have this same problem with him.
Evan's pre-school graduation was unbelievably cute. Pomp and circumstance and all, I was nervous he wouldn't want to do it, but instead he did great! If I have a chance, maybe I'll post some of the cute video from it.
We've been doing another sticker chart with Evan (at his request), he loves earning a prize for filling it up. It has been a week and most stickers he has earned easily, including brushing twice a day and flossing once a day, getting dressed in the morning, listening the first time, and trying new foods, but one has a eluded him - going to sleep at bedtime. It does not seem to matter what time he starts his bedtime process, he always seems to be up at 9:30pm. Dunno what I'll do about those stickers, but I'll have to figure something out. So far, Milo has been wonderful about going to sleep, so hopefully we won't have this same problem with him.
Evan's pre-school graduation was unbelievably cute. Pomp and circumstance and all, I was nervous he wouldn't want to do it, but instead he did great! If I have a chance, maybe I'll post some of the cute video from it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home