Missing Milo
So today was my dreaded first day back to work. I dropped Milo off with Evan and of course fought back tears in the school, and upon leaving the building, the floodgates opened. I cried the entire way to work. People at work were wonderful, welcoming me back so sweetly, made for a much easier transition today. Plus leaving at 3:15pm didn't hurt at all. I'm doing the same tomorrow, my guess is each day will get easier. At least I hope so... Milo had a great day - slept from 10:40 - 1:25, had 2 bottles, and 2 wet diapers... He was sleeping when Evan and I crept in the room to collect him, but as soon as he heard Evan's sweet voice he opened his eyes and smiled. I love the classroom that he is in, and have heard nothing but wonderful things about the teachers there. Yay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home