Sunday, October 21, 2007

So stuff is sooooo much better at Evan's school. We removed him from his afterschool program that he was absolutely hating, and ever since that, he gets up with a spring in his step ready and excited about school. He has been talking about certain kids in his class that it sounds like he enjoys. We need to set up his parent teacher conference, but so far it sounds like stuff is good. Yay!

Milo started to crawl in the last few days, he is a mover and a shaker now. I need to find him a new baby jail type place to play :-).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kira,

I can't believe Evan is in Kindergarten and Milo is crawling (I haven't even met him yet!!) Time sure flies. Hopefully I will see you at my Mom's on Christmas Eve if not sooner!!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home