Recent events
Evan has taken to waking up in the 7:20am range and immediately going downstairs to play video games, he is a huge fan of all types. Most recently cousin Jaimie gave him her game boy advance system and he has been loving it ever since. Has made dinners out with the boys very easy.
Milo has been slowly getting over a stuffy nose, seems better all the time. Hasn't really affected him much, he is still eating and sleeping quite well. He is very much in love with Evan, no one makes him laugh harder or more easily. I am amazed still that there has not been a hint of jealously towards Milo from Evan, has made this much easier.
Evan starts school on Wednesday, I am incredibly nervous for him. It will certainly be a big change, YIKES!
Milo has been slowly getting over a stuffy nose, seems better all the time. Hasn't really affected him much, he is still eating and sleeping quite well. He is very much in love with Evan, no one makes him laugh harder or more easily. I am amazed still that there has not been a hint of jealously towards Milo from Evan, has made this much easier.
Evan starts school on Wednesday, I am incredibly nervous for him. It will certainly be a big change, YIKES!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home