Sunday, December 09, 2007

Been too long

Let's see - some cool new stuff... Milo is fully crawling around, pulling himself up to standing all the time - I lthink that started around 5 or 6 weeks ago. He has basically weaned from breastfeeding - Evan 2.5 years, Milo, just under 9 months :-). School is still going well for Evan, he said tonight "I am always well behaved at school", so interesting.

Tonight was super scary - we were driving home from NY and hit a super icy patch of road, and the car started skidding everywhere going 60 on 84, we did a complete 180, facing traffic, which luckily was no where near us at the time, then continued spinning to do a 360, then ended up in the grass on the left side of the road. Evan said "wheeee, can we do that again?," and then wanted to know why his dvd player was shut. Steve and I were a bit freaked, Milo was fine, not even crying. After we came to a stop, a really nice man, pulled over, ran out of his car and asked if we were ok, I said yeah we are all fine, and he jumped back in his car... Then in front of our eyes, another car skidded right in front of us. Steve smartly said, "we have to get out of here right now!" So we got back on the road and pulled over at the next stop... Yikes!!! No damage, we are very lucky. Evan then said "Thanks for the ride guys!"
-Kira

1 Comments:

Blogger ucratbo said...

Yowzers! That's terrifying. Thank god it didn't scare the kids. I imagine it would have been that much more upsetting if they were crying and upset. Be careful driving and SLOW DOWN!

;-)

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home