What a morning!
Steve left for Toronto early... Then went to drive E to bus stop and car didn't start, so I started to walk him down, we both fell down the driveway, he started crying, baby was in the car half buckled, garage door open, I came to my senses right after the driveway that maybe this wasn't such a great idea, so then I took all the kids upstairs... Went to computer to call AAA, then thought maybe I'll check school closings. Waltham 2 hours delayed... But AAA said around 2 hours for truck... Milo fell asleep around 9:50, so I forwarded the phone to my cell and got E bundled up, we walked very carefully to the bus stop at bottom of the hill, as soon as we got there, call from AAA saying the truck had arrived, but I saw no truck before I left - ANGST! So I keep an eye out, finally truck comes, I tell him, I'm waiting for E's bus, he decides to help another car on our street that needs a jump -- Evan's bus is like 10 minutes late, truck comes back saying, they don't want me to wait... I walk over and say it should be here any minute, he asks for my keys and says okay, I'll start. YAY!!!! 5 minutes later, Evan's bus comes, my neighbor totes me back up to my house... New battery needed - so now, $120 later, I have a car that works... OY! What a friggin morning. Milo still sleeping.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home